1.05.2006

If There Was Ever Any Doubt....

As to just how putrid these husks of humanity really are.... (From Front Page magazine)

I prayed from the depths of my heart that Allah would cause the success of his operation. I asked Allah to give me 10 [Israelis] for Muhammad, and Allah granted my request and Muhammad made his dream come true, killing 10 Israeli settlers and soldiers. Our God honored him even more, in that there were many Israelis wounded.

I once heard it said that there will only be peace in the Middle East when Arabs value the lives of their children more than they value killing Jews. This serves as a further reminder that that peace will only come when every last murderous shit-stain has met the business end of a gun. Preferably an Israelie or American one.

No comments: