6.01.2006

Something I've Been Working On....

The New Ontology (?)

does sanity run so hard from salvation
all commitment
my thoughts singed before they can escape- through the pours in
my skull- it's a sieve. damn.
unreliable, lets everything through keeps nothing in
god never makes sterile environments
we weren't meant for serenity

we're all saints spellbound in sin
wallowing in a baptism of hedonism
the self indulgence of science's non servium
clean as the abyss- pristine
beyond sterile- god's operating room
it makes ghosts of us all

MY CARBON IS MY OWN
MY CARBON IS MY OWN
intrinsically linked to my energy
no more seperate than my hand from me- remove it
i'm incomplete- FUCK
they trade places with each other- my soul my skin my bone
my carbon is my soul

before time i was the whole of this
now i'm a fragment- i cling to what's left of me
rebel against further separation- futility
but once i was you, not in you- just you
now we're strangers, it's not entropy, just degeneration-
disassembly
we are god dying.
it's why i believe in love.

No comments: