3.12.2010

What I've Been Getting Myself Into....

Slowly going the way of Steven DenBeste apparently. Anime and manga. Yeah. I know. Still, I've found some rather good items.

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is an excellent (and highly traumatizing) manga and the anime does a fantastic job of keeping the creepy in tact. You can find both mediums online. Apparently there's also a live action film (ye gods!), but I'm going to hold off on that until I finish the manga series at the very least.

I just started Tetragrammaton Labyrinth. It is...interesting. Also online.

The manga for Furi Kuri (FL CL) is, impossibly, even more bizarre than the anime- and the anime was...well..."If you want to understand FLCL, watch it from beginning to end. The desire will pass."

I've also been trapped in the link maze that is TV Tropes as you can obviously see from this post.

No comments: