1.31.2009

Last Night's BSG....

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't hope Starbuck shot Gaeta in his other frakking leg before shoving him out of an airlock next Friday.

But can I understand the other side? Yes. The Cylons are responsible for the near extermination of the human race. It's only been four years. Honestly, if I were in that situation I don't know how ready to forgive I'd be. On the other hand, it's not like there's a whole lot of choice. Limited fuel. Limited food. Enemy fleet hot on your ass. You can agree to an alliance and triple (a conservative estimate) your jump distance on the fuel you have or you can descend into your own civil war and hope that you can continue to beat the odds indefinitely while simultaneously making your odds worse. Forgiveness can come later, but an alliance can't wait.

That said, last night was action packed awesomeness. Starbuck does funny things to my insides. Also, seeing Adama and Tigh kick ass was totally sweet. This episode was one of the ones you hate to watch alone because you just want to turn around and give someone a high five or a "hell yeah" every five minutes. Welcome back, Madame President. All it took was civil war.

Holy crap, I can't wait until next week.

No comments: