8.03.2006

Into The East River....

In standard PC lip service, the UN claims that if we don't say that the Israel- Hezbollah war is about terrorism, then it isn't about terrorism.

It’s not helpful for it again to appear to be the team that led on Iraq or even on Afghanistan. It’s not helpful to couch this war in the language of international terrorism. Hizbollah employs terrorist tactics, it is an organisation however whose roots historically are completely separate and different from Al Qaeda.

I hate terrorism as much as any decent human being, so I'll give this a shot. This war is about Happy dragon daisy pants.... Nope. Still about Israel (and the rest of Western Civilization) fighting terrorists and terrorist states for the right to exist.

I provided a link to the whole thing, but I'm not going to tell you to read it. It'd just make you gag, and you can probably guess what it's going to say anyway. I mean, it is from the UN. I just posted it because I wanted to make that snarky comment about the happy dragon daisy pants.

No comments: