7.21.2006

Totally Boss

About five minutes ago the police started a raid on the house of the local hoodlum (about two doors down from me). I had kind of drifted awake and was shifting about trying to get back to sleep, when I hear someone yelling.
At first I couldn't make it out and since two about two weeks ago a group of hoodlums broke into that same house and held people at gun point, I really didn't know what was happening. Then comes this sound like an explosion and a loud flash (yep, a flash-bang). Not really knowing what the situation was, I rolled out bed, hit the floor and started checking on the people I live with.
Decided to check the windows before calling the police and saw the S.W.A.T. van.
S.W.A.T. arresting the neighborhood criminal? File that under totally boss way to start the day.

No comments: