10.03.2004

Ramblings

This post is just gonna ramble about for a bit. I had a really good day a few days ago. Not that the rest have been crap, but Friday was just freakin amazing. It all started when I went the market.
Who knew going to the market could be the highlight of someone's day? Two days ago I had to run to the market for something...pens I think. Whatever, the surprise came when it was time to check out. I was checked out by the most enthusiastic, happy, efficient, trainee I've ever seen. Plus she was cute, but the other three are really what did it. This is someone who's happy to be employed and that's always freaking awesome to see.
Then I had the comedic experience of watching my co-workers quake with fear over the prospect of having to use a computer. As the guy was explaining the new system, everywhere I looked I saw horror stricken faces. Their expression seemed to say "If I touch it, it'll explode....Oh God! I heard a tick! Take cover!" Joyous.

I'll be updating the links today I guess. Maybe. Have to do some cleaning first. I'll be back later though. Maybe.